10 Reasons Why I Had the Best Day Last Friday:
1. Miss L. woke up in a great mood and was giving me extra hugs. She let me change her diaper without throwing a fit. Who was this baby, and what did she do with the real Miss L?!?
2. My mom came and picked her up for the day, (my mom and dad always take her one day a week...which is awesome).
3. I got to work for several uninterrupted blissful hours on some blog posts for this week.
4. I ran to Ft. Wayne, walked into Hobby Lobby and saw this:
I love it when the ribbon & trims by the roll are on sale!!!!! Whoot! Whoot!
5. I went to the Dollar Store and found a bunch of butterfly "stuff" for Miss L's second birthday party...(it is still over 8 months away, but I like a plan, and I like it early). The theme is going to be, ahem...."A Butterfly Picnic" Are you jumping up and down and with excitement like I am? I know you are.
6. I went to JoAnn Fabric and found THE PERFECT FABRIC!!!! I had been looking for the perfect fabric for a wall art project and the last of my throw pillows (you know I'll be posting about both of those), and I found it. I was so excited I showed the lady in line behind me the perfect fabric, I showed the check out lady my perfect fabric, I think I even called my mom to tell her that I had found the perfect fabric. I am getting super excited just telling you about the perfect fabric right now....can you feel how fast I'm typing?!
See? I told you it was perfect.
7. As I was walking into Home Goods (that alone can make a day awesome), my mom called and said that they wanted Miss L. to spend the night at their house....ummm, ok, twist my arm. I quickly made dinner plans for Mr. Hoff and I. I almost did a little twirl in the parking lot (the kind where you throw your hands up in the air and twirl...) If there hadn't been a lady walking out of the store, I probably would have.
8. At Home Goods I saw so many awesome things:
For the record, I didn't buy any of this stuff, but if money grew on trees I would've!
9. Mr. Hoff and I enjoyed a lovely dinner out. I was in bed by 9:30, and slept in on Saturday.
10. We face timed with Miss L. on Saturday morning (even though we were going to see her an like an hour later), and I swear she said, "I love you," which sounded more like "Iuuuooo". But still. Love that girl so much!
That's it. That's why Friday (and I guess some of Saturday) was the best. day. ever.
I hope you have your best day ever today! :)